On 14 and 15 December 2016, the first edition of the trade fair AgriFoodTech took place in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. With more than 100 exhibitors and over 1500 visitors we look back at a successful first edition. Click here for an impression.
There are huge challenges in the Agri & Food sector to produce more effective, more efficient and more sustainable. This is why Mikrocentrum organizes this new tradefair, in cooperation with AgriFoodTech Platform. During two days we bring ‘High Tech & ICT’ and ‘Agri & Food’ together. By this coupling we can let innovations accelerate and show users what we are capable of using High Tech & ICT.
If you would like to receive more information about the possibility to exhibit at AgriFoodTech 2017, which will probably take place at 29 and 30 November, please contact us at email@example.com. On 16 March an evaluation and brainstorm meeting will take place at Mikrocentrum in Eindhoven. For more information about this event, please click here, entrance is free.
The first edition contained:
• Extensive exhibition with innovative exhibitors
• Congress organized by AgriFoodTech Platform
• Seminar ‘Grond om te boeren, precisielandbouw voor jou’
• Two days Innovation Accelerator
• Technical lectures by experts
• International Meet & Match
• Unique crossover between top sector High Tech Systems & Materials and top sector Agri & Food
Timo van Leent - Event manager